NEEDS provided its consultancy services based on its previous experience in the management of such projects, to support selected Prime Bidders in the development of the Smart Metering Technical Solution and the preparation of the required documentation for Technical submission to the Owner, SEC, including:
- Resources Management (development of project staff, structure)
- Reengineering of Business processes for all distribution company services
- Project governance; one of the main components of the project Governance is the matrix of responsibilities which defines each stakeholder member’s accountabilities and responsibilities towards the completion of project tasks and activities.
- Change Management development of a comprehensive change management program to support in successful project implementation and operation.
- Management and coordination services between the various Consortium members, including manufacturers, technology providers, sub-contractors, and others to ensure timely and accurate submission of all requirements
- Developing the AMI technical solution to be implemented in the project
- Completing the Technical submission including Execution methodology, Technical Solution, Project Management methodology and others